Friday, February 20, 2009

Growth spurt pills



I NEED TO GROW TALLER.
I NEED TO GROW TALLER.
I NEED TO GROW TALLER.
I NEED TO GROW TALLER.
I NEED TO GROW TALLER.
I NEED TO GROW TALLER.
I NEED TO GROW TALLER.
I NEED TO GROW TALLER.
I seriously do need to. Me and olivia are having this feeling that all the guys are gonna tower above us if we don't. Yun xuan's so lucky to have tall genes, damnit cause she's 172. I need tall growth spurt genes/ pills. Please hand them over if you do. I don't really care if they're like a hundred bucks, CAUSE I NEED TO FREAKING GROW TALLER! Help?
I need suggestions on how to grow taller. Does milk help in any way? Feedback, feedback, feedback, I need loads of feedback on this subj, and suggestions.
***
I've been searching on how to grow taller on google. Some advice..
You are in the second phase of the total three phase of height growing. The teenager in this phase age 10 - 16 can consume 30000 miligram of calcium in order to grow 1 centimeter, so you should grasp this opportunity to grow taller. While the last phase is the last opportunity to grow taller. Male (17 - 25), Female (16 - 23) - The young adult in this age group can have the last chance to grow taller, in each year, they still can grow 2 - 3 centimeter. Consume food which high in calcium, protein, vitamin B2, D and fibre can help in height growing. Activities such as rope skipping and kicking shuttlecock can help of height growing too.

No comments:

Type here