Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jinxed




There is something terrible going on in my life. I'm jinxed, I'm screwed. And I think it's because of me getting a hair cut on the last day of chinese new year. Screw it. I'm freaking depressed, and it was fucking silly of me to not check my table, cos MY STINKIN' DUMB PRACTICAL BOOK 1 WAS UNDER MY TABLE! LIKE ASAPARAGUS CAUSE I'M GETTING TWO STINKIN' DEMERIT POINTS FOR DISHONESTY. Screw me. Screw science. Screw my life. If there's a word that's needed to describe my horrible life, it has to be screw. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me and my life? I'm gonna get an application form to get my ass out of gan eng seng tomorrow. It's the best I can do. Like asap. It's no wonder why this blog is warned for adult contents. I cuss too much these days.
What has currently happened to me that is BAD:
1. Screw science (the WORST THING EVER!)
2. Screw english free writing, which i forgot not to use correction tape and didn't count the number of words written
3. Screw lit, I think I wrote the least
4. Screw home ec, I think I flunked
5. Screw chinese, I flunked
6. Screw school (nothing bad yet)
7. Screw homework, I've been copying too much
8. Screw my hair, it's freaking weird
9. Letter/ diary-letter was found by my parents, screwed
10. Unablity to transfer my ass outta gan eng seng
11. Saying the word 'screw' a hell lot of times
SCREW.

No comments:

Type here