Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All's well with black




If you guys do not know it yet, I did two crazy things today. One's totally insane and could even land me in deep shit, the other one's the plain normal crazy sort.
1. We brewed up bloody water
2. My nails are now painted black.. but I'll probably clear them by today or tomorrow
Ok, the first one. I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY KEYANG. PLEASE DON'T BE MAD. Shit. I think his bottle is now.. stained. Gawd. Shit, I am so screwed. Ok, just don't be mad. I'm offering to get a new bottle for you or whatsoever. Please please please don't be pissed off. I'm feeling very bad and full of guilt right now.
-
Anyway, tomorrow's elearning day. Which is also the day when the whole gess portal screws up because everyone's trying to login and the whole thing is unavailable. And that tomorrow, I have to go for math remedial cause I flunked math (one pathetic mark) and to hand in the chinese file (which is in a terrible mess and the worksheets are all hidden in my house and that I have to ransack the entire place). Now, I seriously forgot what this post was suppose to be about. I'm about to ransack my wardrobe and start studding stuff (perhaps) and get out all my magazines for inspiration. To think that intense choir practice would be overwhelmed by me sitting around and shredding all my shirts.
Ps: The platform boots above are from alexander wang, but the replica of them are in forever21. I think it's cool, cause it reminds me of the (AWESOME) platform shoes from the runway. I'm just not THAT keen in the fringey part of the boots. Oh and that I'm secretly using the computer. I'm like switching on and off the screen. *fingers crossed it doesn't blow* Oops
Edit/
Actually, keyang's bottle is all okay and back to normal (sounds so wrong), and how I sacrificed a paragraph to be guilt-stricken. Damnit. Ugh I'm so gonna hate elearning tomorrow. No sectionals, cool, but I still have to go back to school for math remedial. And i haven't find all my dumb chinese worksheets yet. SCREW

No comments:

Type here