Saturday, March 28, 2009

Big girls don't cry





(thecobrasnake)
Today was pretty fun. Choir at slo was fantastic, I had never in my life enjoyed choir so so so so so (much much more SOs) much! It was absolutely amazing, with the captial a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Seriously. After that I head around singapore (haha sure if my legs don't ache like hell) and landed up (in my bestfriend's closet lol digging for clothes) at marina square for venus's party outing thingy. It was awesome, and then I realized someting very important and major. I haven't done any retail therapy in a month (AMAZING) and I miss forever21.. I went into topshop but I had difficultly on deciding whether I should or shouldn't buy two tops.. and I ended up with a no. Boohoo ):
I am so freaking tired. Zzzzz much (!!!) I could knock out right now. Oh and the second picture.. aint that Mischa Barton or something? I love her top (go uk woohoo) Oops, today's earth day!!! I gotta go head the shower now cause I have to turn off all the lights and light up candles in the house hahaha. 8.30PM - 9.30PM EVERYONE! TURN OFF ALL YOUR LIGHTS




























I feel that I am starting to lose this whole thing

No comments:

Type here