Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hook me up

From facebook (lately I've been hooked on quizzes and such),
Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"

*****FOOD-OLOGY*****

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Depends.. I have no idea

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant (restaurants where people serve you)?
Pass

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Could water count? I can try to much it

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Cheese

What do you like to put on your toast?
1) Butter
2) Nutella
3) Something eccentic - like some stuff put together and toasted, but i end up not eating them

*****TECHNOLOGY*****

How many television sets are in your house?
3?

What color of cell phone do you have?
Bronze, brown, gold

*****BIOLOGY*****

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Sure.. my heart, mentally

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Bad memory

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
I.. don't think so

*****BULLCRAPOLOGY*****

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Probably.. or not

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I leave it to my friends

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Unless you give me a million to top it off

*****DUMBOLOGY*****

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
I look extremely weird in flops, unless you count in sandals

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Not that I know of.. yet (haha)

Last person you talked to?
My gramma

*****FAVORITOLOGY*****

Season?
Every single one of them

Holiday?
Aussie

Day of the week?
Fridays and Saturdays, I guess

Month?
All of them

*****CURRENTOLOGY*****

Missing someone?
If my heart and mind say so

Mood?
Exhausted

What are you listening to?
Lady gaga on the radio

Watching?
A few minutes ago - channel 5

Worrying about?
Some stuff.. like HOW THE HELL CAN I GROW TALLER

*****RANDOMOLOGY*****

First place you went this morning?
Washroom

What's the last movie you saw?
Tomb raider: The cradle of life

Do you smile often?
Doubtful

QUESTIONS

1) Do you always answer your phone?
I would say an 8 outta 10

2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
The president of the united states (cool huh)

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Something cool.. perhaps blue, or green.. or not :/

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I'm thinking that.. it's somewhere located in the states

5) Do you own a digital camera?
Yes

6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
A decade ago

7) Favorite Christmas song?
Last Christmas

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Everything I want to come true

9) Can you do push ups?
Yeah

10) Can you do a chin up?
Ouch, no (is this with your chin?)

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Both

12) Do you have any saved texts?
Currently, no

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Totally

14) Do you have an accent?
Shit

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
How do you sleep made my heart go all soft and weird

16) Plans tonight?
Plans tomorrow - kill myself

17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes

18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
Lackerol, ice cream and.. root beer

19) Have you ever been given roses?
Hm

20) Current worry?
Growth spurts and hormones

21) Current hate right now?
I have no idea

22) Met someone who changed your life?
Yeah, I guess

23) How did you bring in the New Year!
Blogging

24) What song represents you?
No clue

25) Name three people who might complete this?
Olivia: Carissa, Grace, Cherissa
Me: Omg, I did it haha. I have no idea.. Zeyang?

26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Sleeping

27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
For a second I felt like I was waking up in New York or something

No comments:

Type here