Saturday, March 21, 2009

If you seek amy

(Balenciaga)

One of the hardest things about blogging has to be coming up with witty titles to match your posts.

Let's try out some fun facts you actually didn't know (about me):

1. I hate long nails
2. I was never into fashion.. but now I get requested for tips on them (insanity), and I'll die for them
3. I actually loved chinese and usually got high marks for the subj, that's probably a reason why I could score well overall, cause it was my best subject. English sucked
4. I was good in math too till I got into secondary school
5. My brain works in a complicated manner. If the solution is supposingly simple, I'll try to make my way round the hard(er) way
6. I think mentally what I would wear for the next occasion when I'm heading out at least a week before
7. When I tip-toe when climbing stairs (I can't stop this habit)
8. I am obsessed with heels
That's all I can think for today. Anyway, I'll be heading to the library later, with sophia and vanessa, and I'll try starting this trend in singapore of wearing gazillions of watches as an accessory item - almost like the picture below, but except she has only one watch.

No comments:

Type here