Thursday, March 12, 2009

Up all night


I keep on having on-off crushes which sucks at times. Right now, my celebrity guy crush is jesse mccartney, which I have to get off my mind cause the worse addiction was to the jonas brothers was totally insane and it lasted for like 4 months or so. But thank god the crush ain't that major, or I'll probably be ranting about him and plastering his posters all over my room and googling on his pictures. Plus catching very video on youtube with him in it.
-
There's this thing with me about relationships. I can never get into one properly like others do. I'm always questioning and doubting every single move and the other half. And to think I was in hmt from primary 5 to 6, and achieving like 80 marks plus (the highest was 88.. shocking) for my normal chinese papers and ranging from 60 to 70 for the hmt ones. It's like I've got robbed of my love for chinese and my 'smartness' for it too. I've been going through huge changes myself since getting into a secondary school, and sometimes I don't even notice it till I ponder for a while. I just realized I stll have like another 19 minutes to spare till the english elearning session starts. I'm losing track of time.. and I still have not found all my chinese worksheets. Screwed

No comments:

Type here