Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beautiful dangerous dreamer









Amirul introduced to me this which I thought was sweet (haha, how appropriate - sweet).

One of the best accessories to take along to a fashion show, it has to be the fashion brand lollipops. Created by Massimo Gammacurta, this subtly shows the support for your favourite label yet gives you the extra perk of sugar you need to keep you going.

LV - Watermelon Slice, Cherry

Gucci - Juicy Pomegranate

YSL - Caramel

Chanel - Luscious Lilac, Green Apple


For more:
http://www.plussixfive.com/2009/03/13/fashion-brand-lollipops-louis-vuitton-gucci-chanel-ysl-2/

Ok, anyway, I've been drawing HELL LOT these days and my brain doesn't seem functioning well, perhaps academically. I just keep on sketching and drawing (always and usually fashion-related/inspired stuff), and it gives me a sense of satisfaction after a drawing and then another. It seems to be the only thing that keeps me alive. It's just so weird. Anyway, to try to get back into the social life (or should I say, reality), I may be meeting some of best friends from primary school and catch up on each other's lives and what's going on. I'm gonna get back on my drawings. Someone please get me out of this insane (but unexceptionally awesome) trance. Oh and that I'm experiencing a handful of nightmares. It's always about the supernatural or something. Oh god, something's so wrong.
I just realized yesterday was friday the 13th, omg

No comments:

Type here