Monday, March 16, 2009

Shit, yes. I deleted the previous posts. I still feel unwell, and the headache's still lingering around. Anyway, yesterday. Yes, anisha and I (fine, my brother too) caught Race To Witch Mountain.. which was AWESOME. Now, I'm inpired to be a scientist in the area studying aliens and ufos. Ok, while I'm typing all this, I'm one-third looking at a fashion blog, one-third trying not to collapse and have my system shut down on me, and to transform into a zombie literally. My gramma's commenting on how my skin is so pale and I just float about the house like some kind of sleepwalker. Let's continue about the movie. It was seriously fantastic. and the sole reason why I wanted to watch it was cos' of AnnaSophia Robb (ps: yes, she's from bridge to terabithia). She is amazing.. and her hair in the movie seems more of plat blonde-ish.

I was telling anisha on how I desperately need to grow. Stupid, dumb.. genes. I'm gonna hang on the monkey bars one day, for like hours.. but first, I have to locate the nearest playground. I'll so be the sore thumb sticking out in the field of little kiddies. Tsk

Oh yeah, Friday the 13th IS THE BLOODIEST GROSSEST MOVIE EVER!!!!! And at times I seriously wish I was born blonde or brunette or something.. my hair color is like so darn unpredictable.

No comments:

Type here