Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vogue gets Extreme



I have this unusual fetish and love for runway shoes. I'm addicted to heels.. more of the platform ones, and perhaps usually runway shoes have the platform for some reason. I just feel like stealing them from the rack right now. Maybe I'll only stick to platform heels/ wedges for the rest of my life. Hahaha
Anyway, my throat is breaking.. No, fine not breaking literally like a guy going through puberty.. Yuck. It's like.. weird. In a sense that it's going all funny and weird. Gag, and there's choir tomorrow. Screw my throat. Plus the dumb fact I was coughing uncontrollably and madly for a moment. I need the doctor's. Ok, and I don't think I can go for tomorrow's choir (shit) cause it seems on my planner that there's something on.. I don't know what but I'm gonna check now, after I finish this really lengthy post. Back on to my ramblings on platform shoes. I simply have this huge crush on them. The worse thing that could happen is go anti-nonplatformshoes, which may be a bad thing? Bring out scrabble, cause you guys ought to stop plucking out the keyboard words.

No comments:

Type here