Friday, March 20, 2009

I want that






Omg, I want that wardrobe. I want to change my name. I want to have an american passport. I want to be an american citizen. I want american parents. I want to be able to keep my shoes in my closet. I want to be able to paste all my fashion inspiration pictures on the wall without anyone telling me off. I want those shoes. I need to shower now.
And I'm back, damnit. 4bia has to be the grossest, scariest movie on earth. I can never ever watch a single horror movie in my life ever again. Well, apparently because I'm scared of them and I'll have bad nightmares for my whole life, plus I can never sleep. The straw car project was a failure, and I agree, according to zeyang, our group needs like 24 hours to complete it, whereas others need only like 3 or so. Cause we were all goofing around everytime we do a project together. We can never do it good all in a day. Perhaps that's our cool super power ability. Neat

No comments:

Type here