Monday, March 23, 2009

Didn't they tell you..



THAT I HATE SCHOOL?
Whatever, today aint so great, holiday blues. And the damn fact that my gramma snipped part of my hair, which makes my hairstyle look like a complete bob bob. Damnit.. I've got so much to catch up on, holiday last minute homework, project works.. and asking my dad to sign my report slip without being killed. My head hurts. The entire classroom was engulfed in deodorant.. gross, and it stank, cause it was the men's one. I think I should be registered as allergic to deodorant cause my head was throbbing and it couldn't pretty much function properly. Our class tee is a no go signal, cause the people can't do it OUR WAY (ps: this is one of the contacts ms tho gave us). We should've gone forward with the 23 bucks one.. Bloody hell. I dont wanna go to school tomorrow. )-:
RIP Jade Goody

No comments:

Type here