Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Did that happen to you?




I love Coco Rocha!!! Oh my god, this is a major girl crush. I think she is AWESOME.

From facebook,

1. Answer the questions as honestly as possible.
2. Post this as "Did That Happen To You?"
3. Tag 10 friends.
4. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
5. Have fuun!


1. What do you do if you are in the bathroom with a beetle flying around?
ANS: I'll probably scream and run out of the bathroom

2. What do you do if you hear a song you like playing on the radio when you are all alone in the room?
ANS: Sing along, the worse thing I would do is stand up and start dancing like a complete idiot

3. You want to speak to your crush badly. What would you do?
ANS: Freak out first, then speak to him

4. What do you do if all your friends hate a particular band that you love?
ANS: I won't really care much

5. What do you do when you trip and fall in front of many people?
ANS: It's either shit or oh my gosh

6. You forgot to do your multiple-choice question homework.
ANS: Get it over and done with, cause multiple choices are simple

7. You have bad breath and someone speaks to you. How do you react?
ANS: I'm going with olivia, no comments

8. You just finished gym and after a shower, you drop your clean clothes on the wet floor. What do you do?
ANS: Uh

9. What do you do if a personality quiz says that you have a lousy personality as your result?
ANS: It's just a quiz

10. Your friend gave you the worst gift you have ever received and asks: Do you like it? How do you react?
ANS: It's the thought that counts

11.(Continued from question 10) What are you really thinking secretly inside?
ANS: It's the thought that counts

12. A hot guy/girl keeps looking at you while you are on the bus. What are you secretly thinking inside?
ANS: Oh my god, major physco

13. Your crush and you are eating dinner together, the food you've ordered came first, you do not want him or her to look at you eating while his or her food hasn't come. What will you do?
ANS: Probably wait for his food to be served

14. You are alone in your house and you realized that there is a burglar. What do you do?
ANS: Lock myself in my room, and call the police. Side effects would be me crying my eyes out and panicking

15.What do you do when your best friend had just spoilt your favourite one and only camera with all the important photos you cherished inside?
ANS: Forgive.. and try to forget

16. What do you do when you receive a call from a kidnapper and your friend is in their hands?
ANS: Inform my parents, then their parents.. then the cops

17. What do you do if you break your friend's favourite vase but he or she didn't saw it?
ANS: Tell her that I broke it and I'm extremely sorry and I'll pay for it

18. You were told to buy carrots by your mother, but you forgotten it and went back home with garlics. How will you explain to your mother?
ANS: Apologize, and then make another trip down (if it's near) to the grocer's

19. What do you do when you saw a cat chasing a mouse?
ANS: Run

20. You missed your favourite tv show and it was the season finale. What do you do?
ANS: Youtube

21. There is a crash in your schedule, one is your friend's wedding, the other is your another friend's last day of funeral. What will you do?
ANS: Try to make it for both
.


.
.
.
.
.
.

Tuesdays are the worst days of my life. I'm dead tired and my eyes are practically still half-open.

No comments:

Type here