Thursday, March 12, 2009

8 screw ups

Oh my god
There's gonna be an audition for choir tomorrow for the syf thing and i'm not keen in auditions cause..
1. it's scary
2. you have to sing solo
3. my voice always goes funny when i'm nervous
4. i fear i'll sing wrongly or either that out of tune
5. i'm not good in following as in the beat and stuff
6. i'm easily confused
7. fear of screw ups
8. i'll break out in cold sweat and my whole body will tremble and my hands will be cold (it's the time when the cold-bloodiness in me take over)
Pray hard i'll have time to blog tomorrow, fingers crossed and i can't wait for the urban section papers tomorrow.. it's about paris fashion week ;-)
oh my god my throat hurts i'm like having a sorethroat right now when auditions are tomorrow! screwed

No comments:

Type here