Thursday, January 15, 2009

The UK life




The last thing I seriously want - MM6 Margiela tunic. I can promise to be an awful good girl, completing my homework, everything, except listen to the teacher in class without doodling. My chinese composition is so going to suck big time. I just scribbled some nonsensical crap on the paper, and wasted like an hour on a few pathetic sentences. Do I hate chinese? Yes I do. Do I hate homework? Yes, I hell do. Do I hate my hair? I do. Ugh. I don't know why yesterday I was so into UK artistes and bands. Wiley, Take That, The Prodigy and The Ting Tings are awesome. I (L) Lady Gaga too. I can't believe I totally forgot to grab her album. D: The twilight soundtrack is such a rare find. Freaking stores. I should've gotten them when they weren't that popular and crazed over. I wanna enrol in some theatrical college.
What I'm listening to now: Lady Gaga, The Veronicas, The Ting Tings

No comments:

Type here