Friday, January 23, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun





After staring at the pictures for a really long time, I've decided to get black eyeshadow. And paint my nails purple (substitution for black). I've got my blood red lipstick already, so I'll give that a pass. Ok, hang on. Should I paint my nails pink, red (rad) or purple for the chinese new year week?
***
Negative points - piles of homework to be done during the cny week which is actually only like four pathetic days (damnit, or maybe three, cos I'm going out tomorrow), ummm.. not having a long period of time to have my nail polish on (boohoo D:), practicing syf songs, and that's pretty much all. Main point is, it won't seem like a holiday break much. Plus I bet after all the celebration, festive mood, I won't want to come back to school. I'm sure about that. Anyway, shoot. I haven't got anisha a birthday present!!!!!!!!! Like ohmyfishgod. I hate eugene too, have I mentioned? One weird thing, I (L) choir practice today. I have no idea why, but I wished every choir practice was like today's. Prediction, I'm gonna be really emo and depressed again later tonight. Damnit, why won't it go away?
***
Girls just wanna have fun. I just wanna have fun. What's wrong with my fashion sense? Boohoo. I fucking hate my gramma. She disapproves of everything (mostly shoes) I buy. I hate here, totally. She's classical ugh, I'm classical eccentric country edgey rock and weird. I don't give a shit. Anyone interested in trading grammas?

No comments:

Type here