Monday, January 19, 2009

Unbeautiful


I've wandered off aimlessly over the whole singapore (fine, art friend and spotlight) to find my pyramid studs for some DIY thing. And this is too much for me to handle - a person who spent days, weeks and years (!!!) to find my studs, and now a pair of killer studded sandals pops up right on my screen (you're so lucky Rumi) . It's hell I'm telling you. Apparently, I have not got over the frenzy of studs yet. Still looking for the perfect studded clutch and bag/tote. My dad thinks studs are horribly gross and I'm so against that. He's horrible. But one bad thing. Studs and the color black usually causes me to look really emo and like.. gothic? So I'm thinking to keep the number of studs pretty low.
I don't feel like talking about today cos usually my life contains one word - suck. Yes, today did suck. Chinese presentation, not so good after all. The teacher just had to show the comic strip didn't he. The explosive one, where this stick guy starts to go all, "Hehehe," and blew up a house. Not funny. And I practically mumbled the words and no one could hear me. Plus, me and the teacher played tug-of-war and after he won (the prize is putting my personal comic strip under the visualizer for everybody to see), I stumbled back to my seat. My hands were like freezing cold and my legs were jellized (no such word, but I don't care). Science and english was boring. Not to mention ICT. Choir practice's tomorrow, I fear it due to the seniors killing us. I haven't spoken to Mr Phua and Mr Goh yet. I'm dead meat.

No comments:

Type here