Thursday, January 1, 2009

Start of something new



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It's awesome, it smells so fresh, so 2009. Believe it or not, 2008's over and it's already a new year. One hand's on the phone, the other on the 'New Post' link. The clock's ticking. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. The tv blasts out loud explosion caused by fireworks. Send, I clicked. I felt so agitated man. Like whoa, some rush. I love you guys man. All of a sudden, I feel so sentimental. Aw man, seriously. I'll miss everything. I miss mcs. I miss gess. I miss my fucking old hair. Long hair. A new change. Change's nice. Change's hard. Change's fresh.
My new year resolutions:

1. 170cm, okay fine. 165?
2. Complete my homework
3. Listen attentively and fully in class (I admit, I doodle in class)
4. Lose weight
5. Stop being lazy and sarcastic
6. Stop dressing eccentric and over-dressing (which I doubt I'm able to)
7. Stop being a major shopaholic (which I don't think I'm able to too)
8. Remember stuff more easily
9. Good health and luck (I'll be needing it)
10. More shopping spenditure cash

Ps/ No such word as spenditure, but who gives a shit? It's 2009 = One more day till school. Shit.
Xoxo.


Quizzity quizzity quizza.
1. What is your full name?
Carissa ___ ___ ___ (Not theresa, nor clarissa)
2. Do you like your name?
I guess? But on some occasions I think it doesn't suit me.
3. How long have you liked the person you currently like?
I'm in the mood of hatred now.
4. Have you kissed anyone before?
Ugh.
5. Did you cry today?
Count yesterday, bloody 3 hours straight.
6. What were you doing at 8a.m. this morning?
Zzz.
7. What were you doing an hour ago?
Zzz.
8. What are you currently doing now?
Doing this quiz.
9. Who last texted you a message?
Sophia, and Chermaine? My phone's getting really laggy due to the over-excessive amounts of new year greetings.
10. Have you told anyone I love you today?
No, hatred mood, remember?
11. Are you missing anyone now?
Hell yeah.
12. Any plans for tomorrow?
Dreaded school!
13. What was the reason behind the last time you cried?
My fucking pathetic crap loser freak short hair.
14. Anyone you wanna be with right now?
Everyone from 6d.
15. Have you kissed anyone whose name started with an "s"?
Pass.
16. Name someone who made you smile today and why.
I'm in the worst mood ever unless I get my frigging shoes.
17. Name someone whose name starts with a "z"
Zzzzzzz..... Zachary?
18. Which friend of yours stays near you?
Um, it's mostly meiying, or sophia? I think meiying.
19. Do you prefer to call or text?
Text usually. My voice gets fogged up early morning.
20. Do you prefer today or yesterday?
TODAY. NOT YESTERDAY. FUCKING HAIR.
21. Can you live a day without handphone or television?
No, I almost died.
22. Are you mad at anything now?
YES. I'M ****ING PISSED ALRIGHT.
23. Do you think relationships are worth it?
No. Well, um, not when you're young.
24. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Um.
25. Who was your last and second last hug from?
Anisha.
26. What does the last message in your handphone say?
It's a new year greeting.
27. Define life.
Experience, change, living life to the fullest.
28. Do you hate anyone?
Yeah.
29. Who was the last person you called?
I forgot.
30. Who usually sends the most text messages in a month?
I guess me, or my brother.
31. Tag 10 people to do this quiz.
Anyone, everyone.

No comments:

Type here