Sunday, January 18, 2009

Misery business


Someone, please tell me why do I feel like shit today? Why I still feel like some sore loser. Why I still feel some regret deep down in me. Why the fuck am I still alive. I'm sorry to take it out all on the blogging world, and on you guys reading my blog. I don't feel like going to school now. Oh god, I feel so low. I feel my guts is going haywire and tangled up, my heart's on fire and being stabbed over and over again, my mind's filled with regrets. I don't know about what, but it's to the guy who's pissed off with me. Hating me. Detesting me. Alot. I'm really sorry, but what you're doing to me now is hell. I can't live my life. I'm dying. I know you are too, but at least forgive me. I know you guys must be thinking what the hell am doing, I apologizing so much, cos it's complicated. I don't know why I'm feeling a little dizzy over love songs, at the same time dizzy over songs full of sorrow and regret. Maybe I'm feeling a little of both.
I need someone to pick me off the ground, to help me heal, to fix my life. I hope going to a kid's birthday party would help. Like some sort of pill that'll make you forget your sorrows and worries for a while, but it's never gonna have that effect forever. I feel so tired these days, even though after like 10 hours of sleep. Maybe it ain't helping me to add up the lack of sleep I usually have during weekdays, about 5 or 6 hours. It feels like some sort of minor hangover or something. But with my screwed up life outta control, it's even worse.

No comments:

Type here