Thursday, January 29, 2009

Opportunities rarely knock on the door twice




OH MY GOD. I SERIOUSLY NEED YOUR HELP.
Should I got for the creative writing seminar thing? I mean, I do love writing, but for five days and bunking over for like four nights (all writing) is totally insane. But, but.. Gosh, I don't know! Half of me wants to, but the other half doesn't.
I don't have a personal picture. All mine are goofy and crap. I don't have 5 portfolios and I don't think I can complete two by tomorrow. This is like all so rushed. And if I do wan to join this, I need to complete all my homework asap then start on a story. Or two.

So everyone sort of knew I was gonna be chosen. This is so unfair. I don't feel that deserving to be selected and so. I feel I suck in writing. Well, for my creative writing portfolio for school. Boohoo. And yes, the moment mr niu called out my name, I went totally shit. Shitty shitty shit. Oh shit. So now what? Anyway, the class party was insane. The not-so-nice part is the class photo. I hate photos. Sosososososososososososososososososososo? I think I'm going. I think. Well, depends too if most of the chosen ones are going.

No comments:

Type here