Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just goofin' around

I've got gazillions of pictures crammed in my camera. And it's way too much to post all of 'em I took today in just a single post. Sadly, I couldn't go out with anisha and kim today. Kim was busy, and I had this last minute thing. Maybe tomorrow. I can't believe I lied that I completed most of my homework. I seriously can't concentrate. I need forever21.




On the truck was this SUPER HEAVY sticker. I started cracking up, and I bet some of you guys might know why. I feel so bad.




And this is when I started to become anti-homework and goofy all of a sudden.

Somehow, I got inspired by this feet smiley thing. I guess it was some childhood memory flashback.







Peek-a..


Boo.
If you guys are wondering, this is the nail polish I'm currently using.



Goodbye, with love.

No comments:

Type here