Sunday, January 25, 2009

Self Inflicted

Well, today's gonna be a super duper fluper wuper kuper luper fun day! I'm guessing, cos I'M GOING ON AN ADVENTURE! Like I know, omgzxc. I'm going out with anisha and we're gonna head to borders, then try to search for this awesome bookstore called BooksActually. According to some people, they have vintage items and polaroid camerasssss! I'm hyperventilating over that thought. Wooohoooey. Currently, I'm blog-hopping. Not to mention bored stiff. I'm waiting (impatiently) for the clock to strike 10.30, cos then the shops will be opened, I hope. I still haven't gotten anisha a pressie and thank god there's Times at anchorpoint. Ok, bad thing. I feel moody now. Maybe it's just the song.. Oh and bad news, is everything going to be only opened till 2pm today??? Oh my gosh. Plan A, B, C, D failed. Damnit.


Unbelievable, but trust me, this pair of soccer boots cost 9999 dollars. Made up of carbon-fibre. A cheaper alternative - cut your dad's car. Great excuse too.


Ciao folksy, I'm gonna start texting Mr President of United States. Hehe. And I'm trying to think of a back up plan Z.

***

06:43PM

I just came back. Ok, uh fine. About like an hour plus ago. My feet is hurting hell lot, stupid wedges. It must be too low. Anyway, ani and I hung out around orchard. Met up at wisma, headed to takashimaya's macs for lunch then we tried our luck at gramaphone cos I desperately wanted my twilight soundtrack and lady gaga. But, it was out of stock. Damnit. So I did my last minute chinese new year shopping. Weird thing was, the place wasn't like jammed with everyone squished like sardines. It's chinese new year eve! Hello, anyone care to be a little more in the festive mood and start going around the whole singapore and party. Massive. I don't want to get into the details, so blah blah blah.. and I got my albums in the end. THANK GOD FOR HMV! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Unfortunately, I just found out the twilight soundtrack ain't that nice. Eek.

No comments:

Type here