Friday, January 30, 2009

Unwritten




I feel so not myself today. Like I'm having ten different people in me. Thousands of different expressions. Millions of different reactions. Gazillions of different emotions. Wtf is wrong with me? Other than that, today was great I guess. For some reasons. God, seriously. I think I need to visit some doctor or something, cause now I'm feeling really hyper deep in me and lovesick (I really don't know why). Next minute, I bet I'll be totally depressed and feeling crappy. This always never fail to happen to me.
Let's run through what happened today. Math was alright, I thought I was gonna flunk the common test. Science was as frustrating as ever. I can never do chem, sucks. Skip pw, chinese and english. History, we probably didn't do anything much. Some smart asses went up to the front of the class to write their statements on the board. Damnit, manoj's gonna be a lawyer. And I'm gonna be a fashion designer. (: HMT was the time some molecules in me got mixed up with someone else's. Now I don't feel like elaborating. Ugh, why is my life so screwed up? I just can't wait for tuesday's choir welcome party. The word party excites me. Now I'm literally jumping up and down. Woo-hoo, PARRRRRRRRRRRRR-TAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

No comments:

Type here