Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

I hated today. Every single detail, every single moment of it, every hour minute and second of it. Why must every cca suck so much? I mean, I do love choir but it's stressing me out. The homework all piled up aren't helping much too. SYF is this year. I desperately want to help to achieve gold or maintain silver but I don't know how. I feel so helpless, my throat's always going painful and hoarse. I don't have a brilliant memory. Curriculum time wasn't fun too. Everything in my life sucks. I gotta do this presentation in front of the whole class, and to make matters worse, it's suppose to be in fucking chinese. Me, speaking chinese. God damnit. Why the hell must this happen to me? Like what did I do wrong? I don't wanna go to school anymore. I want to get out of gan eng seng like asap. Transfer out. Emigrate somewhere else. Go to a school that has no cca at all. Thank god it's friday. Not.

No comments:

Type here