Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sorry


Someone in the class is hating me to the guts right now. To whoever you are is out there, I'm sorry. I really am, for whatever I did wrong to you. I'm utterly truly sorry. Great for you too since you hate me so much, cos now I feel like a total loser and super anti-social that I don't feel like talking nor facing anybody. Seriously, forgive me. I don't think I can hold on any longer.
***
I headed down to queensway shopping centre today with my dad and brother to get my brother's street soccer shoes. Like bloody hell, 2 hours and he didn't get anything. It was either, no size or no stock. I swear I was gonna throw 10 pairs of soccer boots at him. At anchorpoint, I saw keyang. I know, I was like omg. How the hell did anyone regconize me? I didn't want to see anyone from gan eng seng in anchorpoint or the neighourhood. It's like so weird. Anyway, today was meant to be chinese new year shoppping day, but we practically roamed the streets of orchard road for like 3 hours and got a pathetic dress for me. I'm so good in this. And I realized something I never did before. Me and my brother are such good bomb-blowers. I do it almost everyday when I hang out with my friends, while my brother does it like once every special occasion. All for the same price. I know you guys didn't catch that part properly, cos it wasn't really meant for you guys to understand much. I tried my best searching for studded items, but to no avail. Boohoo, am I not fated to be with studs?
***
I need to take a shower and start on the homework now. They're piling up so much that they're killing me, literally. I still can't get the ?!#$@&#$*$>?!#@! chinese presentation thing I gotta do on monday off my mind. I hate it so so so so much.

No comments:

Type here