Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Russian Roulette is not the same without a gun





Ok, actually I've got 500 not 600. If you guys are wondering what the hell I'm talking about, it's about red packets. I know, major whoa. And I'm not gonna spend it away like zeyang. -.- Crap spending 300 bucks on computer games. Me on the other hand, saving 400 for college. Go Parsons! *uses finger to circluate an angel halo on head* Ok, so hm. Today was frustrating for some reason. Bad hair day. Ugh, that's what you get for going condition-less for like a day. Damnit, I hate the bathroom with the bathtub, cos there's not a single conditioner there. So pissed off. And now I realized I may be broke in a couple of days cos I'm gonna get this polariod cam which would cost 150$. Insanity, but I mean seriously. I think polariods are awesome. After blowing that, I'm actually suppose to save for forever21 and perhaps topshop(STUDSSSSS, PRINTSSSS, AWESOMENESS). Shit. I'm such a bad planner, like wtfh damnit. Boohoohoo. I need your help: Forever21 or polariod?
Lady gaga. She's awesome. Katy too. (:

No comments:

Type here